Purify Harmonica is the first event of the 2023 All-Star Mega Event in Mobile Legends. Players could obtain a free Rafaela “Seraphic Selfie” skin from this event and some other amazing in-game items. This will be the first All-Star skin of 2023 that would be available for players. Here’s an in-depth guide with tips on the Purify Harmonica event.
Purify Harmonica event in Mobile Legends
There are various tasks that players would have to complete daily during the Purify Harmonica event. On completing these tasks, players would earn technotes. Technotes are the special in-game currency for this event. On obtaining a certain number of Technotes, players would be able to unlock 4 different rewards from the event.
How to obtain Technotes in Purify Harmonica event
Players can complete the following tasks daily to obtain Technotes.
- Log in to the game: 20 Technotes.
- Complete 1 Classic/ Ranked with friends: 5 Technotes.
- Use a Battle Emote 1 time: 5 Technotes.
- Send a Gift 1 time (outside of matches): 20 Technotes.
- Give a like at the end of a match 1 time: 10 Technotes.
- Complete 3 Classic/Ranked matches with friends: 10 Technotes.
- Get a Gold Medal in Classic/Ranked/Brawl: 10 Technotes.
- Get 15 kills in total: 10 Technotes.
- Get 30 kills in total: 20 Technotes.
- Complete 1 match with 3 deaths or less: 10 Technotes.
- Get 10 kills in total: 5 Technotes.
- Get 10 assists in total: 5 Technotes.
- Get 15 assists in total: 10 Technotes.
- Take 100k damage in total: 5 Technotes.
- Slay the Turtle or Lord 1 time: 10 Technotes.
- Complete 1 Brawl Match: 20 Technotes.
- Complete 1 Mayhem Match: 20 Technotes.
- Complete 1 Shadow Brawl match: 20 Technotes.
- Complete 1 Overdrive match: 20 Technotes.
- Complete 1 Magic Chess match: 20 Technotes.
- Complete 1 Match using a Tank: 10 Technotes.
- Complete 1 Match using a Marksman: 10 Technotes.
- Complete 1 Match using an Assassin: 10 Technotes.
- Complete 1 Match using a Mage: 10 Technotes.
- Complete 1 Match using a Fighter: 10 Technotes.
- Complete 1 Match using a Support: 10 Technotes.
Mobile Legends Purify Harmonica: Event Rules
- Players can earn up to 100 Technotes daily. So, players would have to play for at least 15 days to unlock all rewards, considering they haven’t earned any Technotes from the ALLSTAR Technote Festival. The Technotes players earned during the ALLSTAR Technote Festival are used in this event as well.
- Rewards are unlocked on obtaining the following number of Technotes:
- C Rank: 200 Technotes:- Be a Superstar (3-day Trial) Graffiti.
- B Rank: 600 Technotes:- Shine! Atomic Pop! Avatar Border.
- A Rank: 1000 Technotes: Rafaela ‘Seraphic Selfie’ skin.
- S Rank: 1600 Technotes: Atomic Pop Spawn Effect.
- For every 80 Technotes collected players would receive a thank-you letter from mystery heroes.
- The following game modes would be available in the following durations:
- Shadow Brawl: 04/02/2023 00:00:00 – 04/08/2023 23:59:59
- Overdrive: 04/10/2023 00:00:00 – 04/16/2023 23:59:59
- Mayhem: 04/18/2023 00:00:00 – 04/24/2023 23:59:59
This is the first event of the All-Star Event for 2023. And considering the rewards that players can get and how much effort players have to put in to get them, every player should try to get all the rewards. This is a win-win reward as by only doing the regular things in-game, they will be able to get all the Technotes required for the event. The skin and spawn effect also have great animations. It would be a loss for any player to miss out on this event.
What are your thoughts about our guide on Mobile Legends Purify Harmonica event? Let us know in the comments below!
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Google News, Instagram, and Twitter for quick updates.
The post Mobile Legends: Purify Harmonica Event Guide and Tips appeared first on GamingonPhone.