I published a fork of Linux Deploy that will download and install Raspbian, Pi-hole+Unbound, configure SSH/RDP access, and optionally install Raspbian PIXEL Deskop. If you don’t need GPIO pins and have an old Android device laying around, this might keep you preoccupied during the wait for better pricing/availability of the Real Thing.
* Download and Install the latest APK from the [Pi-hole for Android](https://github.com/DesktopECHO/Pi-hole-for-Android/) GitHub repo
* Tap the **Options** menu (Three dots **⋮** at top right of screen)
* Tap **New Deployment**
* After a few moments the [Raspbian Image](https://github.com/DesktopECHO/linuxdeploy-images/releases/latest/download/raspbian.tgz) will download and install to your device.
* When deployment is complete, tap **[ ▷ START ]** to launch the instance.
* The instance will provide you with a password for Pi-hole admin, SSH and RDP access (Username: *android*)
* **Note**: The [xkcdpass](https://pypi.org/project/xkcdpass/) only appears once, be sure to record this info.
* *(Optional, post-install)* To install PIXEL Desktop run pideploy-gui-install and restart the instance. Next time you login via RDP you’ll be in a PIXEL Desktop session with working audio and Chromium ready to go.
90 Second install [walk-thru on YT](https://youtu.be/sdDkKvaRvOs)